The D3251HD (ADA Tank) and the D3251XLHD (Tall Tank) are hidden-control units with push button access to their six programs. They also remember the last program used. These models come in TouchProof™ stainless steel with a straight handle. A convenient End-of-Program signal emits a tone when the wash cycle is complete.
- One-piece, galvanized steel base pan provides superior structural integrity and reduces vibrations. Not available on any competitively made U.S. unit.
- Quiet System Plus insulation package
- TouchProof™ stainless steel front with a straight towel-bar handle
- Five-hour delay start
- Express option shortens the program time
- No space-stealing central water tower or connectors.
- Six wash temperatures, up to 160° F
- Adjustable tines in the lower basket
- Turbo Fan™ drying
- Door springs are designed to last 20 years.
- Six programs: Pots N Pans, Heavy, Normal, Delicate, Quick and Rinse & Hold
- Racks are coated with Viscant™ graphite nylon. Tines are double-coated and cushioned on top.
- Hidden controls
- 12 International place setting capacity.
- Pulse Wash
- 18:9 stainless steel tank, spray arms and filtration system won't rust, chip or absorb odors.
- Two pumps/two motors (versus one each on most dishwashers) save water and electricity, and last longer.
- Controls are double-sealed from moisture.
- Half Load lets you wash in either the upper or lower basket
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.