The 3rd rack offers 30% more loading area. Perfect for ramekins, cooking utensils and extra-long silverware.
- 44 dBA: Quietest Dishwasher Brand in the U.S.
- New 3rd rack adds versatility and offers 30% more loading capacity.
- Touch Control Technology allows for quick cycle programming.
- InfoLight® shines on the floor so you know the dishwasher's running.
- RackMatic® offers 3 height levels, for 9 possible rack positions.
- 44 dBA- Quietest Dishwasher Brand.
- 3rd Rack for Additional Loading Capacity
- Touch Control Technology
- RackMatic® on Upper Rack - 3 Height Adjustments and Up to 9 Possible Rack Positions
- AquaStop® Leak Protection Works 24/7
- Full Size Stainless Steel Tall Tub Installs Perfectly Flush
- 16 Place Setting Capacity
- LED Remaining Time Display
- Flexible Silverware Basket Can be Split into Two Pieces and Placed Anywhere for Added Flexibility
- Extra Tall Item Sprinkler Cleans Items 22" Tall
- 6 Programs and 6 options
- Detergent Tray Optimizes Detergent Dissolving
- Load Size Sensor Automates Wash Temperature
- Sanitize Option Eliminates Bacteria and Enhances Drying Results
- 259 kwh/yr - Energy Star®
- Eco Cycle Saves Energy
- Half Load Option for Small Loads
- InfoLight® Beams on Floor to Indicate Dishwasher is Running
- 24 h Delay Start Timer
- Self-Latching Door
- Express Wash - In 30 Minutes or Less
- SpeedPerfect Option Reduces Cycle Time while Maintaining Cleaning Performance
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.