0-350 IN 2 MINUTES
Purring with over 110,000 BTUs of raw cooking power, the American Muscle Grill features complete #304 steel construction and innovative designs for maximum airflow. Dual spark, solid brass, flame-thrower ignitions fire every time, and reversible V-Tech grates give added control over heat-transfer. When using solid fuels, use gas or propane burners to jumpstart and accelerate the priming process getting you cooking faster. The AMG is designed for precision and speed, and it delivers with style and power.
BURN IT ALL
Flexibility is the name of the game, and this baby does it all charcoal, lump charcoal, wood chunks, natural gas, liquid propane, and even an optional IR Burner. Whether smoking, searing, or slow roasting use your fuel of choice or any combination thereof for a superior grilling performance. The American Muscle Grill not only allows for multiple fuel types, it excels in performance over its single fuel competitors.
Bigger is better, and the American Muscle Grill is designed to pack raw power into a small chassis. Each burner features a robust 22,000 BTUs, a protective shield, and is constructed of 14-gauge #304 stainless steel. The protective shield is actually a two in one burner cover and multi-fuel tray system featuring a 12-gauge #304 stainless steal tray for charcoal or other solid fuel. Maximum horsepower means maximum performance, and the AMG offers a combined 110,000 BTUs to tackle any expedition.
MADE IN THE USA
Every whole is only as good as its parts, so each American Muscle Grill is proudly designed, built, and factory tested in the USA. With excellent customer support and warranty from fellow grilling enthusiasts, each component and accessory is designed and constructed to the highest standards.
- 110k Total BTUs
- 1,105 Cooking Area
- 12ga Fuel Trays
- #304 Stainless Steel
- Hood Construction: 16 Gauge double-lined hood with spring assist
- Handle Type: Full width hood handle
- Hood Features: Hood vents for heat control
- Ignition Type: Solid brass, flame thrower valve ignition
- Burner Rating: 22,000 BTU main burners
- Burner Type: 14 Gauge #304 stainless steel burners
- Burner Cover Type: 12 Gauge #304 burner covers
- Grate Type: Reversible 9 Gauge V-shaped grates for cooking versatility
- Fuel Type: Multi Fuel Capability (Use gas and solid fuels at once!)
- Fuel Tray Construction: Patented 12 Gauge solid fuel trays
- Fuel Loading: Grate lifting tool for solid fuel refilling during use
- Interior Lighting: High efficiency interior cooking lights
- Front Panel LED Lighting: LED lights over each knob
- Drip Pan Features: Easy-clean drip pan with drain system
- Optional Rotisserie Kit: Rotisserie Kit motor must be mounted on the left-hand side.
- Rotisserie Storage Type: Built in rotisserie spit storage
- ANSI Tested: Tested to the ANSI Z21.58/ CGA 1.6
- American Made: Built, factory tested, and serviced in the USA.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.