- Suitable for wall or island applications
- Three fan speeds
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Built-in 'Clean Filter' reminder light illuminates after 40 hours of operation
- Dishwasher safe aluminum mesh filters
- Filter systems are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Deep capture area allows for efficient capture of smoke and steam
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- 10" Round duct size
- Vertical ducting direction
- Blowers sold separately
- Choose from Inline, Remote or Integrated Blowers
- Accessories include: Liner, Remote Control and Stainless Steel Baffle Filters
- Halogen lighting spotlights your best recipes
- Stainless steel button controls
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Required distance above range/rangetop/cooktop
|Diameter of air duct (in) top
|No-return airflow flap
|Delay shut off modes
||BAFFLT36, EXTNCB25, LINER36, RFPLT1000, RFPLT600, VCI2REMFS
|Number of lights
|Type of lamps used
|Total power of the lamps (W)
|Grease filter material
|Grease filter type
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.