New SoftClose® feature prevents slamming and ensures ultra smooth closing of the Warming Drawer.
These rails feature a telescoping ball-bearing design for smooth opening and closing that supports up to a 55 lb load.
This convenient feature boasts a digital display to easily activate and monitor any one of the four temperature settings. It also includes an electronic timer, a hot surface indicator, an automatic shut-off feature, and Sabbath mode.
- SoftClose® Door
- Telescopic Rails
- Touch Control
- NEW SoftClose® drawer door. Ultra smooth closing of the warming drawer. Thermador exclusive feature
- Telescopic ball-bearing rails offer smooth handling and support up to 40 lbs
- Warming Mode with three convenient temperature settings
- Special Proof Mode
- Moisture selector controls humidity level in the drawer
- Concealed 450-watt heating element
- Spacious 2.6 cu.ft. cavity can hold and warm up to 27 dinner plates
- Drawer has open sides for easy and convenient access
- Automatic shut-off timer
- NEW Star-K certified
- NEW: side supports and door liner now in bold stainless steel design
- Built-in Warming Drawer is the perfect companion for any Thermador Wall Oven
- Premium touch control
- Blue digital display
- Modern angular design
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Power output heating
||high, low, medium
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.