The Distinctive 24" Dishwasher is filled with must haves, starting with an increased vertical space to accommodate all your platters, pots and pans, no matter the shape. The 7-Part PureClean System assures your dishware comes out clean with minimal water usage, while the FocusWash takes care of your flatware. And don't forget, no more finger smudges on your stainless steel! Sleek, innovative, and surprisingly affordable, the Distinctive 24" Dishwasher is an ideal replacement product and is also a beautiful compliment to a full Dacor kitchen package.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- PrintFree TM - fingerprint resistant Stainless Steel
- WhisperWash TM - system provides quiet operation at 49 dBA
- FocusScrub - dedicated sprayer for scrubbing pots and pans
- FocusWash - sprayer dedicated to clean cutlery
- 4 Wash Cycles - Heavy, Normal, Quick and Rinse & Hold
- 7-Part PureClean System - incorporates 7 highly effective wash zones
- 3-Part PureFiltration TM System - coarse strainer, fine filter and micro screen work together for impeccable cleaning performance
- EcoDry - option provides an energy efficient way to dry dishes
- FloorGuard TM - an advanced water safety system to ensure a leak-safe dishwasher
- EasyLoad TM - racks provide flexible loading options
- 14+ Place Setting Capacity
- Stainless Steel Tub and Spray Arms - for durability and cleanliness
- QuickInstall TM - package for quick and easy out of the box intallation
- FamilyLock TM - mechanical dishwasher lock for peace of mind
Height: 34 3/8" - 36 1/2"
|Electrical: 120 V, 10 A
|Full one-year warranty. Twenty-five year rust-through warranty on stainless steel tank and door.
|DDWF24S - Distinctive 24" Dishwasher, Stainless Steel
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.